Aqua Dynamics has been organically grown from the windsurfing sector, the original and first department of Aqua Dynamics. It grew with the initial boom of the sport and has sustained itself well through retaining customers. Producing over 1,000 sails per month, this department continues to implement new technology in order to stay at the top of it’s game. Priding itself on great relationships, understanding and communication with customers they take care of the products as if they were their own.
|Telephone: +9431-5553500||Email: email@example.com|
Team Leader: Mr.Raj
Mr Raj joined Aqua Dynamics in 1989 as a Production Supervisor after spending 6 years in Saudi Arabia as an Air Conditioning technician. Moving up the ranks over the years he heads up the oldest section of Aqua Dynamics. Hugely passionate and motivated he knows the production process better than anyone and takes pleasure imparting this knowledge on his team, including a hands on approach to stitching a mast sleeve or repairing a machine.
- There is over 100 years of experience between the Team Leaders.
- Over 100m of zipper is used per day for kitesurfing bags alone.
- More than 2300m of Twill Tape is used per day for seat covers.
- Printing uses 8.000 kgs of ink per year
- More than 1.000.000 running meters of Sail, Spinnaker and Bag Cloth is used per year.
- Aqua processes over 3.000.000 meters of lines yearly.
- Over 500 kg of sewing thread is used per year.